Faith / Service / Respect / Excellence / Leadership
- Please keep your child at home if any of the following symptoms exist:
- Nausea, Vomiting or Diarrhea
- Excessive Coughing or Sneezing
- Fever of 100 degrees or higher
- Inflamed, swollen, reddened, or watery eyes
- Severe Headache/Earache
- Unexplained rash or sore
Students must be fever, vomit or diarrhea free for 24 hours without fever reducing medications before returning to school.
- Parents will be notified by the preschool office if their child becomes ill during the school day and will be expected to make arrangements to have them picked within 1 hour.
- It is imperative that every family have an additional emergency contact that will be available to pick up a sick child from school.
- The parent shall notify the school of any cases of communicable disease.
Links for Parents